Yoga's incorporation of meditation and breathing can help improve a person's mental well-being. “Regular yoga practice creates mental clarity and calmness; increases body awareness; relieves chronic stress patterns; relaxes the mind; centers attention; and sharpens concentration,” says Dr. Evidence Based
13 Benefits of Yoga:
1. Can Decrease Stress
2. Relieves Anxiety.
3. May Reduce Inflammation.
4. Could Improve Heart Health.
5. Improves Quality of Life.
6. May Fight Depression.
7. Could Reduce Chronic Pain.
8. Could Promote Sleep Quality.
9. Improves Flexibility and Balance.
10. Could Help Improve Breathing.
11. May Relieve Migraines.
12. Promotes Healthy Eating Habits.
13. Can Increase Strength.
The Bottom Line Multiple studies have confirmed the many mental and physical benefits of yoga. Incorporating it into your routine can help enhance your health, increase strength and flexibility and reduce symptoms of stress, depression and anxiety. Finding the time to practice yoga just a few times per week may be enough to make a noticeable difference when it comes to your